About this item
- BEST PREMIUM QUALITY - 100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Jojoba Oil in a large 4 oz bottle. Cold pressed, no chemicals added, and packaged with a dropper for ease of use.
- GREAT CARRIER/BASE OIL - Use in Aromatherapy, Massage, DIY Skincare, Body Oils, Blends, Spa Care.
- BODY, HAIR, & FACE TREATMENT - This pure and organic oil is nutrient dense in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E. It restores elasticity, softens wrinkles and fine lines, heals dry scalp stimulating hair regeneration, and restores nutrient content to skin cells treating an array of skin conditions.
- PACKAGED IN THE US - Our cobalt blue bottles provide superior ultraviolet light protection and ensures that our 100% pure Jojoba Oi will be in quality form from start to end.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Products with trusted sustainability certification(s). Learn more
Product Certification (1)
Radha Beauty Carrier Oils
100% Pure and Natural
Our Radha Beauty Carrier Oil goes through strict testing to ensure top quality, 100% pure carrier oil is produced. That means no fillers, no additives, and no synthetics.
Hydrating & Nourishing
Carrier oils are made from gentle, nourishing plants and nuts that make them perfect for use on the skin and hair. They contain vitamins and minerals that hydrate and moisturize the hair and skin, leaving it glowy and soft.
Essential oils have been used for centuries to promote a youthful appearance. Carrier oils are used to dilute the essential oils to make them safe to use on the skin and hair.
Diluting Essential Oils with Carrier Oils
Dilutions depend on the person you are using the essential oil for and the type of essential oil (lavender is less potent than rose, for example).
In general, you can follow the guidelines below. When trying new essential oils on the skin, test the dilution in a patch test by placing a dime-sized amount near the elbow and checking for irritation, burning, or rashes after 24-48 hours.
It’s important to know that essential oils are not the same thing as carrier oils, although carrier oils are also oils that are created from nature. Carrier oils are made from the fatty part of the plant, such as seeds or nuts, and are much gentler in nature. Carrier oils can be used on the skin alone, whereas essential oils must be diluted with a carrier oil or another skincare lotion or butter. Examples of carrier oils include rosehip oil, castor oil, and fractionated coconut oil.
1% dilution: 5-6 drops of essential oil in each ounce of carrier oil. This dilution is used for children, elders, chronically ill people, and pregnant women.
2% dilution: 10-12 drops of essential oil in each ounce of carrier oil. This dilution is typical for everyday, adult use.
3% dilution: 15-18 drops of essential oil in each ounce of carrier oil. This dilution is used for specific illnesses or for acute injury and should only be used for short periods of time.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.5 x 2 x 6 inches; 4 Ounces
- UPC : 712038120314
- Manufacturer : Radha Beauty Peoducts LLC
- ASIN : B011PZVJIU